In order to fully meet the needs of our clients, Rock Landing Psychological Group offers teletherapy services to individuals, couples and families. At Rock Landing we are committed to offering services that best meet the needs of our clients. In addition to traditional in office psychotherapy, teletherapy’s objectives are the same at its core. That is to: provide tools, solutions, and ways to reframe your current issues and allowing you to overcome challenges in many areas of your life.
However, teletherapy differs in that it puts therapy in the palm of your hand and enables you to share your thoughts and challenges in a way that bypasses barriers to therapy. This makes therapy more convenient for those who are new to the experience
What is teletherapy?
Teletherapy is the delivery of mental health services provided by way of telecommunications technologies between the therapist and the client.
How does it work?
We offer secure, web-based video counseling using a software platform called Doxy.me. Clients will be able to use their computer or portable device, such as a smartphone or tablet, with webcam, microphone and speakers to connect with their counselor through this system.
teletherapy services can be offered to individuals, families, or couples in their home or in an agreed upon location that is deemed to be the most appropriate for sessions.
Who can benefit from teletherapy?
- Clients who travel frequently for work
- Military spouses and those temporarily displaced from family members
- Those with a lack of transportation to our practice
- Clients who may not have childcare available during session times
- Those with limited access to counseling in their area
- Those with medical conditions preventing them from coming to our practice